Saturday, June 15, 2024

UPDATE: Extraordinary Touch–Reflexology by Melanie

by TLC Nielsen

Welcome back to the EO blog, Melanie!

As part of the Extraordinary Ordinary blog, I do updates on the folks I've interviewed. Melanie Delfiner's original interview was in November 2015.  By 2022, I asked Melanie for an update, which you can read here. She's still on the move, geographically as well as career-wise. I miss our regular appointments, but she's moved on to warmer climates, a fact I totally understand.

The beauty of Tennessee



Hiking in Tennessee



In August 2023, I moved to Tennessee just after receiving a health and wellness coaching certificate. I also received my Master's in Reike that year and started on the long process of registering with the state of Tennessee as a reflexologist. 





I am now working at Healing Hands Massage & Beauty Spa in Farragut, bringing a wealth of healing techniques as a registered, certified reflexologist. By adding REIKE as well as health and wellness coaching to my skill set, I am dedicated to guiding my clients on a path to improve their well-being.





You can find Melanie on social media:





Thanks for visiting the Extraordinary Ordinary blog, where people like you and I share our extraordinary stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment